WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get Editor..
What You See Is What You Get Editor
WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor:
When you create a new message or you reply to some one, you can enter your text in the WYSIWYG-editor. Either click the WYSIWYG button OR press function key F3 from MM's Editor.
The WYSIWYG-editor is very handy for typing text at the ' YOUR TEXT HERE ' part of MMF scripts. Some people feel inhibited when typing a message amongst HTML code....Now you have an option!
Here you see an .MMF file loaded into the MM editor...
After clicking on the WYSIWYG button, the same message will now appear like this... a double click in the text box and you are ready to type your message without doing so amongst all the HTML code.
When finished and you click DONE and return to the MM Editor, then a click on the ' View Message in Browser ' button will show you your final product with everything running... A GOOD thing to do before sending!
A couple things to make Note of:
This Editor works similar to OE. The same shortcut keys are available:
- Scripts do not RUN in the WYSIWYG-editor... Just type your text, add a picture or use any other feature and finally click on the DONE button.
- When you press the ENTER key while typing in the WYSIWYG-editor, you will create a new paragraph (section). By pressing the Shift + Enter key, you will go to the next line.
You can hi-light one or more words and press...
- Ctrl + B to make them BOLD
- Ctrl + I to make them ITALIC
- Ctrl + U to underline some words.